Car seat belts in Liechtenstein Liechtenstein
Last update: June 2017
The use of safety seat belts in Liechtenstein is mandatory for the driver and all passengers.
The use of child restraint system is mandatory.
Child restraint systems are not compulsory for children above the age of 14 and taller than 1.5 m.
Seat belts are not compulsory for:
- passengers with a specific medical certificate
- delivery vehicles which do not drive faster than 25km/h
- any vehicle which is driving at walking pace
- staff and passengers in public transport (e.g. buses, coaches)
- accompanying persons, in ambulances and cars for disabled people