Car seat belt in Poland Poland
Last update: March 2017
The use of safety seat belts, even for the passengers on the rear seats is mandatory in Poland. The use of child seats is also mandatory in Poland.
Exclusions are allowed only in case of:
- people exempt for medical reasons
- pregnant women
- taxi drivers while driving with passengers
- instructor or examiners during training or driving tests
- police and other special services transporting detainees
- officers of the Government Protection Bureau on duty
- patients and ambulance teams on duty
- escorts transporting money
- cars originally not equipped with seat belts.
Child seats use are not compulsory in:
- police cars
- border guard cars
The fine is about PLN 100.